NOTICEABLE RESULTS, NO SURGERY, AND MINIMAL RECOVERY TIME
We want your smile to tell a story, not the wrinkles around it! Dr. Kondas has over 20 years of experience performing dermal filler injections. Dr. Kondas recommends the use of Botox to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines without changing the look of your whole face, and also uses this method to treat common TMJ disorders.
Treatment with prescription Botox can temporarily improve the look of your moderate to severe frown lines. Treatment generally takes just 10 -20 minutes. Dr. Kondas is excellent in pain-free injections.
Joining is free. Earning is easy.
Brilliant Distinctions® Rewards Program is a premier aesthetics rewards program that gives you access to savings on the ALLERGAN® Portfolio of Products.
EARN points when you receive a treatment
REDEEM your points for savings on future Allergan aesthetic treatments or products
SAVE by taking advantage of exclusive offers on the ALLERGAN Aesthetics Porfolio.
- Do Not consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment (alcohol may thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising)
- Avoid anti-inlammatory/blood thinning medications, if possible for a period of 2 weeks before treatment. Medications and supplements such as aspirin, vitamin E, gingko biloba, ginseng, St. John's Wort, Omega 3/Fish Oil supplements, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve and other NSAIDS have a blood thinning effect and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections
- Schedule your Dermal Filler and Botox appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event which you may be attending. Results from the Dermal Filler and Botox injections will take approximately 4 to 7 days to appear. Also bruising and swelling may be apparent in that time period.
- Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after treatment
- Be sure to have a good breakfast, including food and drink before your procedure. This will decrease the chances of lightheadedness during your treatment
- You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding